THE FORTRESS OF LEGENDS

Victoria Park was established
in 1879 on Dight's Paddock by
Frederick Trenerry Brown and David Abbot and then given
as a gift to the citizens of Collingwood for their
"resort and recreation"
in 1882


 Peter Daicos:

"There was something 
special about the place....
Everyone, from the players
to the supporters, walked 
taller there, felt more confident
and brash there..."


(1979-93 250 games, 549 goals
1990 Premiership player
Copeland trophy 1982, 1988)

Designed by BARRcom
©2009 all rights reserved

 

 

FEEDBACK 

CONTACT US 

DISCLAIMER 

Click Here for Nick's Victoria Park Tribute Page

  Site Map